Coconut Carrier Oil
Fractionated Coconut Oil Cocos nucifera oil
Enrich your skin with a beautifying Fractionated Coconut carrier oil that hosts superior nourishing and conditioning powers. Coconut oil, a reputational essence that will rescue your skin.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- A natural skin-nourisher it's perfect for blending as a carrier oil
- Produces a barrier on the skin, but unlike virgin coconut oil will not clog pores
- Its supple texture absorbs effortlessly into the skin, making it ideal for massage therapy
A Pacific Island favorite since the early ages, this fractionated oil is rich in healthy fatty acids that improve cognitive function and better weight management. Although saturated fats are frowned upon in the dietary field, these particular fatty acids are a healthy boost to any part of the body, especially your skin.
House & Spa Treatments
- Being thin and stable, it's used as a carrier oil since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts. Just add 2-3 drop of your favorite essential oils for the perfect massage blend.
- Often used to heal cracked or chapped lips, coconut can nourish and soften discoloration on the skin. It can also be a highly effective makeup remover, hair mask and shaving lotion.
- Massage onto the body to rehydrate dry, cracked skin.
- Its abilities as an emollient and moisturizer are the same as virgin coconut oil.
The perfect carrier oil for blending with any Kashmere Oils. An effective carrier oil for therapeutic-grade application, dilute 2-3 drops for smooth, silky soft skin.
Odorless Carrier Oil
Extraction Method: Fractionated
Plant Type: Coconut Palm
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.