Eucalyptus Eucalyptus globulus
Commonly used in saunas, spas and therapeutic massage, organically palliative eucalyptus supports rest and relaxation, helping to relieve respiratory symptoms by clearing congestion.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- Helps to clear the mind and lift your spirits
- Powerfully stimulating and energizing
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing
Known in Australia as the Tasmanian Blue Gum, eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the tree’s leaves and boasts Myriad of medicinal, as well as antioxidant-rich compounds. Harmonious and healing, purifying eucalyptus instinctively helps to rid the body of potentially harmful bacteria and toxins, while simultaneously encouraging vigor and respite.
House & Spa Treatments
- Eucalyptol, the active ingredient in Eucalyptus Oil can also help to control a cough. steam inhalation using your Kashmere Luxury Diffuser is an effective method to loosen mucus and facilitate its removal from the body
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply to skin for revitalizing benefits.
- While showering, place a few drops in the hands, place over nose, and inhale deeply to invigorate and clear up cluttered thoughts.
Place 2-3 drops in the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to invigorated restoration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skin care cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Airy, clean, medicinal, and camphor-like
Extraction Method: Steam-distilled
Plant Type: Leaf
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.