Bergamot Citrus Bergamia
Bergamot essential oil is one of Kim's favorite oils. Kim loves to massage Bergamot oil onto her feet before bedtime for a calming and relaxing massage. This oil has a fresh, bright aroma which calms the mind and lifts the spirit. It’s one of the best oils for diffusing to help promote an uplifting, clean, and soothing atmosphere in the home.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- Helps to relieve anxiety
- Relieves feelings of apathy and listlessness
- Aids in preventing infections in cuts and scrapes
Exceptional and rare among the citrus plants, delicate Bergamot has been popular for years for its combined abilities to invigorate the senses. Cultivated in Italy, bergamot helps dissipate feelings of distress and anxiety for a more balanced day. Its strength for dual calming-stimulating effect made it a tea time favorite.
House & Spa Treatments
- Considered a cicatrizant, which can reduce scars and other blemishes on the skin. It is particularly useful in removing acne marks. Add one to two drops to your DIY skin care cleanser
- Excellent for tension headaches and migraines because of its ability to reduce anxiety. You can apply one or two drops on the forehead and behind the ear
- To refresh the carpets and furniture upholstery, dip a sponge in a quart of warm water to which 5-6 drops of Bergamot oil have been added
Place 2-3 drops in the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to invigorated restoration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skin care cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Citrus, spice, with a high floral note
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed/Expression
Plant Type: Bergamot rind (peel)
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.