Bulgarian Lavender Oil
Bulgarian Lavender Lavandula angustifolia
Another one of Kim's personal favorites is this widely used and easily recognizable floral fragrance traditionally used to induce emotional stillness, tranquility, and serenity. Lavender oil also helps support skin health.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- Soothes occasional skin irritations & helps to balance sebum production and improve complexion.
- Lavender reduces your daily anxiety and promotes a relaxing and peaceful sleeping environment.
- Helps to ease feelings of tension and promotes deep relaxation.
This tension tamer can also be combined with water and simply sprayed on bedding, linens, and clothes to reduce anxiety and restlessness. Freshly grown in the crops of Bulgaria, it’s the perfect elixir to balance a busy mind.
House & Spa Treatments
- To help relieve insomnia add a few drops of lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet at bedtime, or infuse 4 drops near your sleeping area before bedtime.
- A few drops of lavender oil added to a carrier oil can help alleviate the itching and dryness caused by eczema. The same can be used to soothe minor rashes and other skin irritations such as those caused by excessive heat and humidity or environmental allergens.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Rub or spray on temples, forehead, and back of jaw to relieve stress or use as a preventative before entering a stressful environment.
Place 2-3 drops in the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to invigorated restoration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skin care cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Powdery and floral with a subtle hint of sensuous sweetness
Collection Method: Steam Distillation
Plant Part: Flowering stalks
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.