Italian Lemon Oil
Italian Lemon Citrus limon
Emotionally and spiritually, lemon essential oil promotes focus and clarity. Its uplifting effects awaken the senses, clear the mind of distractions, and help a person tune in to the task at hand. It helps a person to overcome confusion or doubt, fatigue, overwhelm, and lack of enthusiasm, as well as helps to clear self-doubt, limiting beliefs, stagnant energy, and rigidness in the mind, heart, or body.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- Lemon oil has the unique ability to both invigorate and relax.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.
- Supports healthy respiratory function.
- Lemon oil reported increased positivity in mood.
Well-regarded for its bounty of naturally disinfecting, purifying, and cleansing essences, the very versatile Italian Lemon Essential Oil also boasts a bevy of beauty, health, and wellness benefits. Used and grown in Italy, this invigorating scent will spark the spirit. When deeply inhaled from a diffuser, Italian Lemon Oil supports cognitive functionality, diminishing brain fog, and lethargy.
House & Spa Treatments
- Lemon oil is an astringent – meaning that it constricts bodily tissues when applied topically. For this reason, lemon oil may be used for deep cleansing of the skin while also shrinking pores.
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a great furniture polish - simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes. Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- To help relieve physical tiredness, mix lemon oil with Beachwood Apricot Kernel carrier oil, and ask a friend or partner to rub the blend gently onto your back and shoulders.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Lemon oil can reduce the amount of sebum on the scalp, as well as help re-balance the production of oils. For an easy shampoo recipe, just add ½ cup of liquid castile soap + 1 cup of water + 20 drops of lemon oil.
Place 2-3 drops in the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to invigorated restoration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skincare cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Bold, bright, temptingly tart, fresh, and zesty
Extraction Method: Cold-pressed
Plant Type: Lemon rinds
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.