Peppermint Mentha piperita
Peppermint essential oil has so many uses, it's no wonder this oil is a staple in Kim's medicine cabinet. It's used to soothe nausea and other stomach issues, perk the senses up before a long meeting, and cool overworked muscles. Luckily, peppermint also helps to clear congestion, quiet headaches and tackle symptoms from PMS.
Brag-Worthy Beauty Benefits
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Widely used as a digestive aid and to soothe nausea
- Because peppermint oil has analgesic properties, it can help relieve pain and inflammation
Another Beachwood bestseller in the States, this menthol, minty, and cool-feeling essential oil is steam-distilled from the versatile peppermint plant, which is a unique hybrid of water mint and spearmint. This seed sprouts wild throughout Mediterranean areas, growing near water and moist areas.
House & Spa Treatments
- Use a drop of peppermint oil with lemon oil in water for a healthy, refreshing mouth rinse.
- If you find that the scent soothes your stomach, go ahead and add a few drops to a diffuser to maximize the oil’s effectiveness. To ease nausea due to travel or morning sickness, inhale two drops of oil on a tissue.
- As far as aromatherapy essential oils go, peppermint oil is one of the most refreshing and stimulating choices available. Whether you want to cool down a room during the heat of summer, set a festive mood for winter holidays, or boost your mental alertness and concentration, peppermint oil can help. Just add a few drops to your Kashmere Luxury Diffuser and enjoy the aromatherapy benefits
Place 2-3 drops in the diffuser of choice and breathe your way to invigorated restoration.
Using Apricot Kernel Seed Carrier Oil, dilute 2 drops, and massage onto your desired area. Can also be fused with skincare cleanser to increase cleansing capabilities.
Minty, Fresh, Cool, Menthol and herbaceous. Sweet top notes.
Extraction Method: Steam-distilled
Plant Type: Entire plant, including stem and leaves
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you’re pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or under the care of a physician, please consult your doctor before using. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, groin, and other sensitive areas. For topical use only, do not ingest. Keep clear liquid away from direct contact with fire.